Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle debo's stay-alive-longer blahblah number next

Go down

Uncle debo's stay-alive-longer blahblah number next Empty Uncle debo's stay-alive-longer blahblah number next

Post  Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:30 pm

...But I'm a miner, how do I get started PvPing?

Okay, first of all, BattleClinic is your friend for PvP fittings

Look through, use the filter option to get what ships you want to view, and see what others are flying. Don't sweat it if you can't fly a Fully T2 fit DeathFrig from HELL. Simply get as close as you can to some of the fits on there, and then begin adjusting to suit your own style. Pay close attention to comments on the fits, as these are guys who tend to have lots of marks in the 'win' category.

Also, don't be shy about Shooting at your corpies. Organize some PvP battles with your buddies. Get used to shooting at another player, and get used to getting blown up Shocked Practice in Noobfrigs, they're free! A lot of losses in PvP come from shock. Omgomgomgomg I'm being shot!, what do I do!!!!!????? Get used to what it looks like to have your armor and shields go all red, and be able to continue bashing Twisted Evil Get used to operating with adrenaline spiking through you. Skillpoints take a backseat to sheer cojones when it gets down and dirty.

and as Nike says: "Just Do It"

Back to top Go down