Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Training Class for Brand New Fighters 01/24/10

Go down

PvP Training Class for Brand New Fighters  01/24/10 Empty PvP Training Class for Brand New Fighters 01/24/10

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 am

This Sunday 012410 at around 1700 Evetime, so long as the bosses think it's a good idea, I'll be running a starter course on PvP for noobs of all stripes. This is going to be a from-the-beginning PvP class. We'll start with getting overviews set up, learning how to get on Eve voice, and communication over comms. Once everyone is mostly up to speed we'll go on a short cruise around our local neighborhood to experience coordination of movement and communication. Afterward, anyone who wishes may participate in a small fleet skirmish among ourselves.

Everyone please bring a cheap frigate of your choice, fitted cheaply with cheap mods. Get the picture, here?

***Notice*** I am on call for work this weekend, and there's a chance I'll have to leave on 5 minutes notice. If this is the case, I'll get back asap, but it'll prolly be a couple hours. Don't let this stop you from bashing at each other in the mean time Smile

Future classes will focus on ships, fittings, roles in fleet, how the command and bonus structure works, and other topics. Oh, and killing stuff. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PvP Training Class for Brand New Fighters  01/24/10 Empty Re: PvP Training Class for Brand New Fighters 01/24/10

Post  Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm

I'll see what I can do to make it and help to with the training

Back to top Go down