Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Tax Missioning OP Monday Feb 8 (14:00 Evetime)

Go down

High Tax Missioning OP Monday Feb 8 (14:00 Evetime) Empty High Tax Missioning OP Monday Feb 8 (14:00 Evetime)

Post  Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:26 pm

Hey again everyone,

As per my goals setout when I became an elder, I mentioned that I'll be organizing High-Taxed Missioning OPs.

I'm going to get this going for Monday.

What will happen is that I will set the corp Tax rate to 50% for 24 hours(14:00 - 14:00 Evetime) on Monday, Feb 8.

During this time I'd like our less experienced members to look towards the more experienced members to setup Missioning Runs, the higher the level the better. If you can't contribute significantly towards clearing out the mission, then fit a ship with 8 highslots to be a salvager with 4 tractor beams and 4 salvagers.

Listen CAREFULLY to those bringing you into higher level missions, they are dangerous and I don't want anyone losing their ships.

I am currently working on supplying the salvagers and tractor beams to help make things run more smoothly.

This will help all of our members gain standing faster with different agents.

I KNOW there will possibly be confusion and many questions during this time, so I'm asking everyone to be patient and work with each other. It is very important to the success of this corp to increase our wallet size.

I really hope this becomes a successful OP and that everyone does their part to make it so, Ill keep you updated on the results when it is complete

As always if you have any questions please post them here for me to answer, and everyone to see.

Thanks and good luck,

Kronos Apollo
Elder

Last edited by Kronos Apollo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected Date)

Back to top Go down

High Tax Missioning OP Monday Feb 8 (14:00 Evetime) Empty Re: High Tax Missioning OP Monday Feb 8 (14:00 Evetime)

Post  Guest Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Due to some suggestions, I am going to change the time of this OP.

It will now be an 8 hour period from 19:00 Evetime to 3:00.
This is an approximate guess, I will try to get on at this time to change the taxes, If no one is on it may take an hour or so to actually change the taxes

Due to the shortening in the timeframe, I'll also raise the taxes by a bit to 60%.

I Hope this doesn't cause too many problems or confusion.

As always if there are any questions just post them here and I'll quickly answer them for you.

Thanks,
Kronos Apollo
Haldamir Elder

Back to top Go down