Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratting Run Feb 5th

Go down

Ratting Run Feb 5th Empty Ratting Run Feb 5th

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Okay, well I know I'm not the one to put things together but how would the combat pilots feel about an extended Ratting run on Friday the 5th of February? Time is up to those who are currently playing but I wanted to go ahead and get things lined up. Suggestions for where and time would be great.

I personally would like to go after the Serpentis Corp in order to get some of their implants, good for combat pilots better for seed freaks like me.

Back to top Go down

Ratting Run Feb 5th Empty Re: Ratting Run Feb 5th

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 am

Ki Chan, great suggestion... I'd have to look into it a bit more but I can more than likely be there for that type of OP.

I'll look into it before suggesting where/when etc. got to get going real soon, dont have the time now

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:05 am

Sounds great idea to me - bring it on

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Great to hear, Kronos If you would lead the mission it would be great. Like I said I would like to go after the serpent corp for the implants, unless someone else knows of a way to get them. I should be able to provide some bonuses to the fleet by Friday, as I am working on my Leadership skills, but we will see about that on Friday.

Any one else in for a little fun killing the snakes? I think what we will be looking for is in 0.0 sec so be forewarned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Looks like I will be on for the rest of the night so anyone want to do this just find me an we will give it a go. If no one want to give it a go we can try again next week.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum