Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elsicor Application

Go down

Elsicor Application Empty Elsicor Application

Post  Elsicor Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:25 pm

[Introduction]

- Hey there I am a senior in college from the state of Georgia in the United States. Im a pretty chill guy who likes to have fun and hang with friends. Pretty laid back person who has an open mind to all things. I like playing sports as well as video games. EVE is my first MMORPG and as of now I have no plans on stopping. I am a team player and am always willing to help out others.

[EVE Experience]

- How long have you been playing?
Well my character was birthed at 2010 05 12 so at the date of this application I have been playing Eve for about 5 months now and have no plans to stop.
- Which races and classes of ships do you fly?
I am of Gallente race who has skills of flying all T1 Gallente combat ships up to Battleships. I also am proficient in flying the Retriever Mining Ship and am only about +-15 days away from flying a Hulk. I also am able to fly LVL 3 T1 Gallente Industrial ships for transport, and am always willing to upgrade that more after my mining skills are done.
- Which ships do you plan to fly?
As stated before, I am planning on flying the Hulk Exhumer in a short amount of time. I am also looking forward to eventually being able to fly an Orca as they give an unprecedented amount of leeway in the ability and ease in regards to mining belts. I also plan on moving up to LVL 5 industrial ships in order to facilitate the ease of transporting goods. As for combat ships, I will eventually move on to T2 ships of some nature, although that is TBD.

[Career]

- Where is your character at, today; which skills do you have and what do you use them for?
I first started off in the combat career path but after awhile it became apparent that this was not a very lucrative path to go down, which led me to choose mining, which I am greatly enjoying.
- Where is your character headed, which role would you like to fit?
I am wanting to move into a highly certified level of mining in which it helps bring in a large income for not just myself but the corp as well. Also, specific in regards combat will be taken on a case by case basis.
[More information about you]

- What do you mostly spend your isk on?
I spend my ISK on whatever is needed to be purchased, need that be a new ship, upgrades, trade goods, ammo, drones, skill books, whatever the situation is calling for.
- How often do you play and in which timezone? (this will not affect our decision)
I am on about 5 days a week, at least for 2 hours each day, upwards to 4-5 hours sometime. I am finishing up college here so my classes are hard to keep up with, so I try to balance it out as much as I can. I am in the Eastern Time Zone in the USA which is GMT -5.
- Where or how did you hear about us.
I was just looking through industry alliances actually and randomly hit the get info button for the corp, read the description, and was pretty interested in joining.
- Why do you think you would make a good addition to the corp.
I am a hard worker, easy to get along with, and an all around funny person. I am more than happy to complete any task assigned to me by the corp faithfully until the task at had is completed or go down trying.

Elsicor

Back to top Go down