Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Missioning

Go down

Combat Missioning Empty Combat Missioning

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Hey Everyone,

Glansh Ghaa, one of our more experienced combat pilots will be taking people on Missioning Runs through Level 4 Missions

I don't need to remind people that these missions are damgerous, so if you do team up with Glansh listen to him and follow his lead!

He will keep you safe.

Level 4 missions are VERY lucrative with BOTH bounties and salvage. Approx 10+mil per mission
The bonus to this is that he will also be splitting the reward with everyone in the fleet, the hidden bonus here is that you will gain standing with the corp, thus helping you obtain your own high level missions.

Everyone no matter of their abilities can contribute in the following ways:
Battlecruiser, you can help Glansh clear the rooms. Again Listen carefully to what he says and ASK him prior to heading to the system what he wants you to bring. He'll instruct you on how to quip your ship for each mission.

If you can't fly a Battlecruiser, fly a destroyer
Destroyer, If you're flying a destroyer you're the salvager. You'l equip tractor beams and salvagers and salvage all the many amny wecks left behind.
There are MANY mills in ISK in the salvage alone. This will help speed things up and rake in more ISK.
Again ask Glansh about some basic fittings and how he'd like to run it.

These missions will take place in the Sasoutikh system on a daily basis after 0:00GMT

If there are any questions post them here and we'll get back to you with some answers ASAP

Thanks and good luck

Kronos Apollo
Elder

Back to top Go down

Combat Missioning Empty more info

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:36 am

i'd only like to add to bring all your stuff in Theology Council station Sasoutikh system.
u'll need basic pve fittings as hardeners, afterburners, webifiers, drones and dps modules

good fleet gonna be me on BS as tanker and other in BC or who can fly good BS with best dps u can fit, don't forget afterburners
for who is comming on destroyers, mandatory salvaging skill at Lv.3, 4 tractor beams, 4 salvagers, 3 salvage tacle rigs, afterburner and cargohold expanders, possibly t2 for more space, prolly for some missions u gonna need to come back in industrial ships, so never forget to bookmark mission rooms and cargo u leave in space.

if we encounter a ninja salvager DON'T SHOOT on him, many of times is only excuse to have kill rights on you and since we are on pve ships better to avoid pvp, we can allways dock, refit and undock Smile

i have in mind to move to mission hub 20 february, so i'd like u evemail me if interested so we can organize better
i'm online almost all days about 00.30 evetime

in the station u can find many of ammo, drones etc to afford but better if u bring stock for day or two

i have in mind to share bounty, reward, LP etc, salvaging and loot gonna be shared too between all peepz who was in fleet, indipendent if u was on BS, BC or destroyer

if this thing works we all can make tons of fast and easy isk,
i hope atleast 3 or 4 peepz gonna join my OP.

p.s the only thing i ask is to follow targets and fitting suggestion for safe of all us

p.s2 sry my english :-)

Back to top Go down

Combat Missioning Empty Re: Combat Missioning

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:18 am

I can probably join you, Im currently flying in a BC (harbinger) and i can solo every lvl 3 mission I've had, So I'd like to get experienced with lvl 4 missions abit seeing as Im getting me a BS soon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Everything Uchi just mentioned goes for me as well, I will gladly join whenever I'm able

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

i might be able to come as well, maybe not as a primary person but i can bring probably 2 BCs(1 for sure), and i can possibly bring 1 salvager at level 3 in a destroyer, and a hauler or 2. Ill check with in the hour and reconfirm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:42 pm

After reviewing my teams skills, i will not be able to have my level 3 salvager ready in time, but i can bring 2 to 3 haulers and 1 l3/l4 ready BC. i still have to fit my mains BC with proper equipment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I can be there probably around 00:30 Eve which if I got it right is 19:30 EST I have a hurricane. Tell me what I need to fit it with and I will be there ready to blow stuff up.

Back to top Go down

Combat Missioning Empty salvaging skill

Post  Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm

i raccomand salvaging at lv3 beacause of higher efficency(rigs are mandatory, and cheap too), any case i'm going to stay in mission hub for week or two, so all those who are comming gonna have time to rise it, even on lv4 if u have some queue space free.

about fittings for BCs i raccomand 1 hard per type, usally is EM+Ther, Kin + Ther, or Explosive + Kin, 2-3 heat sinks, gyrostab, magnetic field or ballistic control systems for dps in base of ship type.

i have some standard fits saved so once we are in fleet i could link it, jus as example, shipe fitting/efficency is very based on skills as we all know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down