Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial and Official Mining Ops

Go down

Unofficial and Official Mining Ops Empty Unofficial and Official Mining Ops

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am

As Lead Foreman, I would like to let you all know how Unofficial and Official Mining Ops will be working:

Unofficial Ops defined: Any mining ops involving corp members that has not been previously dubbed an Official Op (i.e. groups of miners getting together to mine)

Official Op defined: Mining Ops advertised by the Mining Fleet, either through myself, my Apprentice or any other designated member of the Mining Fleet

Mining Ops Corp contributions:

Unofficial Ops: 100% players, however, I encourage any of you who wish to donate a portion of your proceeds to the Corp to do so. It can also be arranged that a group who is mining together will donate a portion of what they mine to the Corp before splitting. PLEASE NOTE: Any and all donations to the Miner's Hangar should be made in unrefined ores!

Official Ops: 50% players (unless otherwise designated by Corp needs). The 50% Corp share will be split 40%/10% with 40% being placed in the Miner's hangar and 10% being sold and the profits being placed in the Mining Wallet.

For the Tribe,

Dex

Back to top Go down