Val'andil Tribe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT

Go down

Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT Empty Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:21 am

What and When
Mining op to start at 20:00 Eve time on Friday evening. I will be bouncing around in my Orca so there will be plenty of bonuses available to gang.

What To Bring
Anything with a mining laser! If you can bring some drones to get rid of the pesky rats then do so Smile , literally even if you bring a noobie ship with civilian lasers..would be nice to see us all doing something together.

Where?
Lower Debyl and surrounding area.

Haulers?
EDIT: we will need 1 hauler per 4 miners as it is best to keep the bonuses up rather than me warping around in my Orca. We shall see on the day how we go.
One thing I do ask if that when you jettison a can please rename it with this format - "PILOT NAME - EVE TIME" so for me this would be "Just Jane - 20:00" once the can is full amend the can name with "- FULL" at the end so I know I can grab it.

Corp contribution
50% of all ore mined will go to the corp, this will help kick start the production of cruisers that Kronos has as one of his short term goals. This will be helping the corp tremendously so I hope to see lots of faces.

ENTERTAINMENT!
I will be asking some questions as we mine, keep things interesting. There will be prizes, all you have to do is answer some questions and be the first to answer, so start practising your typing skills now!! Razz. The prizes will increase the longer people are there. To qualify you need to have been in the fleet for more than 45 minutes.

Last edited by Just Jane on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT Empty Re: Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 pm

If we are done with the ratting operation I am setting up then I will be there with bells on to help run defense.

Last edited by Ki Chan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT Empty Re: Mining Op 5th Feb @ 20:00 Eve Time - WITH ENTERTAINMENT

Post  Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Excellent thanks mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down